The amenities we offer are designed to make your stay in our center as comfortable and convenient as possible. Our goal is to provide a sense of security, fellowship and community.
- 24/7 RN coverage
- specialty physician consultations
- outpatient rehabilitation services
- on-site x-ray, EKG and lab services
- music, massage and aroma therapy
- advanced equipment such as Vital Stim, E-Stim and Diathermy
- enhanced dining with special menu options
- laptop and desktop computers
- free, in-room cable television in 100 Hall
- beautician and barber
- phones in 100 Hall
- courtyard and patio
- pet visits
- free parking
A great dining experience starts with great food. Savory entrées, fresh fruits, tempting desserts, and much more can be found on our menu. Our experienced foodservice professionals take the time to get to know the food preferences for each patient and provide meals personalized to these preferences and any special dietary need.
We encourage patient participation in suggesting changes and additions to the menu. Have a favorite recipe? Share it with the Nutrition Services Manager to determine if it can be re-created for all patients to enjoy.
Patients are encouraged to dine in our dining room where they can meet friends and make new ones.
Our dining service is a team effort that involves all Nursing Center staff working together to provide a great dining experience for every patient.