We provide quality orthopedic care for patients with orthopedic injuries or who are recovering from orthopedic procedures. Our goal is to help patients achieve positive outcomes and to help each patient reach his or her highest level of functioning.
Our interdisciplinary orthopedic care team includes physical, occupational and speech therapists, registered dietitians and registered nurses.
Conditions and Services
We treat a variety of conditions and provide an array of services including, but not limited to:
- Post-surgical hip, knee, joint replacement/repair, spine surgery or
- vertebral fusion
- Musculoskeletal disorders including:
- degenerative joint disease
- rheumatoid arthritis
- Orthopedic injury
Through our orthopedic care, patients have access to the following:
- Nurses trained in the latest orthopedic treatments
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy available up to seven days a week
- Ability to reserve a room prior to surgery through our Reservation Program
- Patient and family education
- Healthy lifestyle programs such as smoking cessation, stress and weight reduction to promote healthy muscles and bones
- Nutrition assessment and education to promote muscle development and bone strength
- Progressive exercise regimen tailored to fit each patient’s needs and abilities
- Individualized plan of care for the patient’s specific needs
- On-site case management
Easy Referral, Admission and Discharge
We offer streamlined processes for referral, admission and discharge home. This enables patients to quickly receive the care they need after they leave the hospital and get home faster once they are better. We also feature progressive care planning and education designed to help prepare patients for care at home or transition to a less complex care setting as quickly as their needs allow.